Facebook
Embarrassing Rink Moments
02-22-2011, 11:42 PM,
RE: Embarrassing Rink Moments
I always walk when I am on the carpet. Most of the time the rink carpet is clean but I just don't like taking my chances with hair and gunk all over the floor. Plus the kids in the rink don't make it too easy to get around. Standing in groups and all.
“Empty ur mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now u put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, u put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee
http://www.youtube.com/user/JamSkateAddiction
02-23-2011, 12:08 AM,
(02-22-2011, 11:42 PM)JamSkateAddiction Wrote: I always walk when I am on the carpet. Most of the time the rink carpet is clean but I just don't like taking my chances with hair and gunk all over the floor. Plus the kids in the rink don't make it too easy to get around. Standing in groups and all.

Yeah, you would think I'd have learned my lesson the second time. Nope, I caught myself skating in the carpet again today.

S
Sarah L. Hallford
I am not defined by my skate. Wink
02-24-2011, 01:09 AM,
I usually learn my lesson after three HA HA!
“Empty ur mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now u put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, u put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee
02-24-2011, 01:11 AM,
(02-24-2011, 01:09 AM)JamSkateAddiction Wrote: I usually learn my lesson after three HA HA!

Awww, that means one more BOOM for me. Sad

S
Sarah L. Hallford
I am not defined by my skate. Wink
02-24-2011, 01:17 AM,
-.- you are not supposed to follow suit Sarah! It is supposed to end at two! lol
01-03-2013, 09:22 PM,
I know this is an old thread, but since I'm a new member... I shall share my shame....
Few months ago, I was practicing backward crossover, tapped my wheels (speed wheels on Riedel Dash skates) and my feet went completely in the air, I landed smack on my bum and..... yep..... peed my pants. Now, in my pathetic defense, I've had 5 children and have a weak bladder, but it was horrifying!
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM by Reserector.)
Twitchsmile You win.
01-04-2013, 11:43 AM,
of all the stories told so far on this thread... Sk8MomTx yours is by far the winner! Wavetowel2
01-04-2013, 12:19 PM,
The first time I went skating years ago I ran into the D J's booth it was at the end of the floor.
01-04-2013, 12:52 PM,
(01-04-2013, 12:19 PM)Holiday Guy Wrote: The first time I went skating years ago I ran into the D J's booth it was at the end of the floor.

But did you pee yourself? Blush