Facebook
Hello from south Carolina!
01-04-2013, 12:20 PM,
Hello from south Carolina!
Just found this site through facebook, new to skating as well as roller derby, looking for input/info from fellow newbies and veterans alike! Props to derbysmack for helping me find y'all!
01-04-2013, 12:55 PM,
RE: Hello from south Carolina!
You came to the right place. We've got all types of skaters at all skill levels. And yes, DerbySmack is great! Keep posting here and you will see a hidden forum with DerbySMACK discount code for members of this site. I think it is like 10 posts or something before it shows up. Whistle
01-04-2013, 02:28 PM,
Hey!
Welcome to Southern Skater.
You will get tons of advice and info here!
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM,
(01-04-2013, 12:20 PM)Karacuda Wrote: Just found this site through facebook, new to skating as well as roller derby, looking for input/info from fellow newbies and veterans alike! Props to derbysmack for helping me find y'all!

Welcome. South Carolina,pretty good foot ball team there and coach,even though hes almost nuts. (Steve Spurrier)

Always glad to see new skaters. Over 50 people bought new skates from the local rink for Christmas,then they showed up at once for free skate.

We had fun,although we cleaned the floor for free? Seat of our pants from getting run over,wrong way!!!!!! Yikes!

So glad your here! Bring your friends to.
Okie
Rollin Rollin down that lonesome Highway. lookin for a skate place.Thumbsupup