Facebook
Finally
07-10-2012, 10:15 PM,
Finally
So I finally got clearance today to be able to get back on my skates. I went to practice that night, handed in my clearance letter and quickly geared up. Its a bit sore and I'm taking it slow, but it felt so good to be able to actually get back on my skates. Heres to a good recovery and skating fun!
Sure-Grip Rebel Boots - Red
Sure-Grip White DA45 Magnesium Plates
Sure-Grip Fugitive Wheels - Purple 89a/Red 95a Zombies with Moto Prem Swiss, Red 92A with Bones Super Swiss 6, Black 92A/Orange 89A with Moto Prem Swiss
07-10-2012, 11:20 PM,
RE: Finally
Yayy! It's about time. Gonna take I while to regain your stamina, I'm sure.
07-11-2012, 08:25 AM,
Wahoo! That's awesome! It will take time to rebuild all the muscle needed, take it easy, think back to how sore you were the first 2 weeks you started! hahaha
-Amanda (Sew-ci-o-path .75")
Forest City Derby Girls

Riedell 595 Kanga's, DA45 Mag Avenger's Wink
Skate Drama? No Thanks...I just wanna read about skates and skate stuff...

07-11-2012, 09:22 AM,
Good for you! Wheels after inactivity is a beautiful feeling.
07-13-2012, 01:00 AM,
Yea, just got done a nice long practice tonight. Although I was on the track and the rest of the team was on the outside area, I still skated with them for the entire night. Not too bad and also did some scrimmage reffing which is always good for getting the call practice. Its not bothering me too much if at all, just taking it easy and not doing anything that puts stress on it, including what did it in the first place: plow stops.
Sure-Grip Rebel Boots - Red
Sure-Grip White DA45 Magnesium Plates
Sure-Grip Fugitive Wheels - Purple 89a/Red 95a Zombies with Moto Prem Swiss, Red 92A with Bones Super Swiss 6, Black 92A/Orange 89A with Moto Prem Swiss
07-13-2012, 02:59 AM,
Great news!
---
Avenger Mag DA-45 Size 2, Short Forward on Nike Mercurial
Hyper Shaman or Rollerbones Turbo wheels
Riedell R-3, Atom Pulse (Outdoor setup)/ K-2 Camano
Unidentified Art Skates from LA Salvation Army, Rollerbones Team