Facebook
A New Record!
04-21-2012, 03:40 PM,
A New Record!
A New Record of finding things Friday night. First off the floor was perfect...no condensation, no black junk to get on the wheels and no cones around where the fog machine drips. It was an older teenage group with a few younger kids thrown in and the speed was faster then normal. I skated until my legs about gave out and I found some weird stuff...a cushion with retainer and about 20' away the nut for it. And, two matching toe stops found about five minutes apart, numerous night sticks as usual and three small batteries...one of which caused me to lock up a wheel and put a mark on the floor. But the big thing was I saw a puff of paper (they had the lights out) and when I got to it found about 8 dollars in ones! When I left no one had claimed it yet but I hope they do.
Sonny01
Doofywave
My Skates:
Riedell 297 Boots
Roll Line Ring Plates
Roll Line Speed Bearings
Bones Super Elite 57mm x 30mm 103a Wheels

04-21-2012, 10:15 PM,
RE: A New Record!
New game. Scavenger hunt on skates. Laughing
05-23-2012, 02:54 PM,
Last week I found a button... made a super loud sound, and I had to turn around and find the thing so no one killed themselves on it!
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2012, 04:52 PM by Reserector.)
The button made a loud sound, or YOU made a loud sound? Laughing
05-23-2012, 04:58 PM,
Hahaha I hate when I see things on the floor. I'm amazed at people that throw garbage on the floor, do they seriously not realize what pain it could cause?

testing ...... Roll
-Amanda (Sew-ci-o-path .75")
Forest City Derby Girls

Riedell 595 Kanga's, DA45 Mag Avenger's Wink
Skate Drama? No Thanks...I just wanna read about skates and skate stuff...

05-23-2012, 07:33 PM,
Kids are constantly dropping candy on the floor and some of it gets hit and breaks into what looks like colored dust. Last week there was some of this and then some more and then more...it was all over the place and it was brown. When I found some I'd tell the floor guard and he would clean it up and for awhile he was very busy. I asked him what it was and he said it was dirt. How in the world could someone bring dirt in on their skates? I've never skated outdoors but I would think that mud is something to be avoided...
My Skates:
Riedell 297 Boots
Roll Line Ring Plates
Roll Line Speed Bearings
Bones Super Elite 57mm x 30mm 103a Wheels