Facebook
DerbySMACK Shipping Rates
03-23-2011, 09:34 PM,
DerbySMACK Shipping Rates
As you know, our website pulls real time shipping rates. This offers great rates for wheels and skates, but is outrageous when it comes to small items.

We have now added USPS as a shipping option for small orders. If you have a small item like laces, nuts and cushions, it will not cost a lot.
Anything small will ship in a small flat rate box for $6.50. I know small boxes are only $5.20 , but we have a small handling fee of $1.30. I'm sure you can respect that.

With this new addition to make derbysmack more buyer friendly, we will be adding a lot more smaller items.
Suggestions are always welcome. Let me know what you would like to see and I'll snap a picture and add it to the website.

~Nate Shades
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2011, 10:40 PM by Reserector.)
RE: DerbySMACK Shipping Rates
Thumbsupup Good call. In the past I have either had to wait until I ordered something big, or call and talk the vendor into putting my item into an envelope and send it USPS.
Maybe soon a pair or two of laces could go in a large envelope for like $2 or something.

Anyway, kudos to you for doing what others won't bother to do. I hope it brings you allot of sales. I won't hesitate to order small stuff from now on. Smile

I think the Southern Skater coupon code is outstanding also. NOBODY offers that to ANYBODY ELSE on an ongoing basis that I am aware of. This means that I could order a set of Poisons, use the coupon code and get them for $60 shipped! I hope that secret doesn't get out. Shifty
03-25-2011, 12:00 PM,
RE: DerbySMACK Shipping Rates
Good deal! I usually buy small stuff at the rink because there is no shipping cost, and I can get what I want right away. I'll check out your site and see what you have that they don't sell local. Wink