Facebook
-.- I need a name
03-08-2011, 08:38 AM,
RE: -.- I need a name
I like "Rachel Rage". That's funny. Too bad it is taken.
Where is the Tony section?
03-08-2011, 09:10 AM,
(03-08-2011, 08:38 AM)Dolly Wrote: I like "Rachel Rage". That's funny. Too bad it is taken.
Where is the Tony section?

The Tony section she is referring to is the Admin forum.
If you have any ideas post them up. Ideas tend to beget more ideas.
03-08-2011, 09:25 AM,
We need a private forum for members only. Not that members wouldn't steal your name ideas. Secret
03-13-2011, 10:03 PM,
(03-08-2011, 09:25 AM)Fun Ku Wrote: We need a private forum for members only. Not that members wouldn't steal your name ideas. Secret

I want in on a secret forum! W00t1

Magnolia Belle keeps popping into my head.

S
Sarah L. Hallford
I am not defined by my skate. Wink
03-13-2011, 10:33 PM,
(03-13-2011, 10:03 PM)Sarah Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 09:25 AM)Fun Ku Wrote: We need a private forum for members only. Not that members wouldn't steal your name ideas. Secret

I want in on a secret forum! W00t1

Magnolia Belle keeps popping into my head.

S

Who should be in such a secret forum? People with a certain number of posts?
On my truck forum, we have a Contributor status with more bells and whistles like a private forum. All of that is included for free on SS except for private forums and additional PM space, etc.
03-13-2011, 10:39 PM,
Lol. I have absolutely no idea how to run a secret forum. It just sounds cool. Smile

S
Sarah L. Hallford
03-14-2011, 12:04 AM,
There is either a different category of user, or some other difference like post count that allows visibility of a forum that has been set up for that.
For instance, there is already a Moderator and Admin forum on here that is not visible to anyone but Mods and Admins. That is where we talk about you behind your back. Razz
Ha. Not really. That is where we discuss changes and such regarding the operation of the site. I could make you a Moderator some day and you could edit, move and delete others' posts. You could even ban people who get ugly to others, if that were to happen.
03-14-2011, 09:38 PM,
(03-14-2011, 12:04 AM)Reserector Wrote: There is either a different category of user, or some other difference like post count that allows visibility of a forum that has been set up for that.
For instance, there is already a Moderator and Admin forum on here that is not visible to anyone but Mods and Admins. That is where we talk about you behind your back. Razz
Ha. Not really. That is where we discuss changes and such regarding the operation of the site. I could make you a Moderator some day and you could edit, move and delete others' posts. You could even ban people who get ugly to others, if that were to happen.

I don't know. That kind of power might go straight to my head and turn me into some kind of evil thread Nazi. Chair lol.

S
Sarah L. Hallford
03-15-2011, 12:12 AM,
As the board gets bigger I will add moderators and another admin or so. An unmoderated board quickly becomes a back alley. The right mods and admins set the tone for the whole site even if they don't have to do anything.

Offtopic Anyway, shame on me. We need to help Courtney find an epic derby name.