Facebook
Your Favorite Wheels
02-04-2011, 11:33 PM,
RE: Your Favorite Wheels
Many of us loosen our trucks, and even go to softer cushions as we gain experience. Each time we loosen the action we have to get used to it, but the benefits are worth the effort.

Going too loose before you have sufficient control is not good. It is a gradual advancement.
If you get to a point where your trucks are as loose as they will go without being rattley, go to softer cushions. We can help you with that when you are ready.

Are you going to make some green marks this weekend? I am hoping to get to the rink this Sunday.
02-05-2011, 04:54 PM,
RE: Your Favorite Wheels
Yes, I'm starting to see how looser trucks would help.

My friend that I keep referring to tries not to tie any of his gear to his performance, so it's really hard to get his opinion about such things. So, I mainly have to go based on what I see... which isn't that great.

Haha! I made a few yesterday evening, but I left early because of a previous blister that I had started to bleed. I wanted to keep that from staining my boot so, I just cut it short. I plan on resting the rest of the weekend. I've had the hardest time breaking in my boots.

I may be making some red and/or black ones soon though! Thumbsupup