Facebook
Request Basic Skate Tutorials Here!!
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2010, 11:20 PM by JamSkateAddiction.)
Star  Request Basic Skate Tutorials Here!!
If you have any request for Basic Skate videos please post them here so an able forum member can make them for you. Once a video is made for your request it will be removed. Please only post request here. This is not the place to discuss tricks, moves, products, ect. If you have the knowledge and are capable of making a requested video please feel free to do so and post it in the forum. If SS Staff believes it is up to par it will be moved into it's specific library. Thank you SS Staff.
07-20-2010, 04:24 PM,
RE: Request Basic Skate Tutorials Here!!
(07-19-2010, 11:07 PM)JamSkateAddiction Wrote: If you have any request for Basic Skate videos please post them here so an able forum member can make them for you. Once a video is made for your request it will be removed. Please only post request here. This is not the place to discuss tricks, moves, products, ect. If you have the knowledge and are capable of making a requested video please feel free to do so and post it in the forum. If SS Staff believes it is up to par it will be moved into it's specific library. Thank you SS Staff.

I would love to see a video on the T-stop. I just can't seem to get that to work for me. I would love to be able to use it to slow down when skating fast to avoid someone or something. Frusty
07-21-2010, 11:53 PM,
That's strange...I could swear I posted a reply. Meh, stupid smart phone. Rolleyes2
Anywho, I will try to do a t-stop video this weekend. I can't promise, but I will do my best to get it done.
07-22-2010, 08:02 AM,
I have one already done, I'll get it from home tonight. It covers 2-3 ways to stop frontwards and backwards. My personal favorite is still hockey sliding... it's easier backwards than frontwards but it takes the right wheels.
07-22-2010, 10:18 AM,
Cool. Post it up and we can cross that off the list. Smile
I still want to do a t-stop variation that I call the t-stop turn.
07-23-2010, 08:45 AM,
Crossovers, please. I am so afraid of picking up my right foot and crossing it over my left. I know what to do. I just can't bring myself to do it. There must be some way I can get past the mental block.
07-23-2010, 09:18 AM,
(07-23-2010, 08:45 AM)Dolly Wrote: Crossovers, please. I am so afraid of picking up my right foot and crossing it over my left. I know what to do. I just can't bring myself to do it. There must be some way I can get past the mental block.

I think I can help with the mental block. Let me see what I can do.
07-25-2010, 11:33 PM,
Dolly, I apollogize, but I did not have an opportunity to make that video. We got to the rink, but the session was already started and the lights were down. The rest of the weekend was pure frenzy. I will try this week, provided I can find a place where I can show a realistic turn.
07-26-2010, 08:39 AM,
(07-25-2010, 11:33 PM)Reserector Wrote: Dolly, I apollogize, but I did not have an opportunity to make that video. We got to the rink, but the session was already started and the lights were down. The rest of the weekend was pure frenzy. I will try this week, provided I can find a place where I can show a realistic turn.

That's fine. I appreciate that you are willing to do this.
08-08-2010, 12:08 AM,
I have not forgotten you. I was discussion this with my camera crew (Specter) today. We need to get to the park where we will have smooth concrete, and good light.