Facebook
It's been quite some time since I've been on here.
09-27-2016, 09:32 AM,
It's been quite some time since I've been on here.
Sorry to have disappeared for so long. I haven't skated in years, but I sure enjoyed being here when I was.
I hope you are all doing well. Looks like the board has slowed down, but it looks good.

I have been working out of state, and not very physically active. I've been considering skating again, which is why I stopped by.
10-03-2016, 09:47 AM,
RE: It's been quite some time since I've been on here.
It really has been a while. It's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you are not staying active.
I can't fault you, though. I have fallen into that trap as well. I haven't been skating, but I have been bicycling with my boys lately. That is helping me a lot.

With me, it's just a matter of time before the skating bug bites again. Wink
10-25-2016, 05:22 PM,
I haven't been skating for awhile either...maybe twice in the last 8~9 months. I normally skate every day during the summer but not this year. I moved out of town and it's now a long drive to a rink. Also, I ran a month long marathon during April at the gym and logged over 50 miles. I also ran myself into plantar fasciitis which just about killed my left heal. I stopped running and now I'm about 90% healed. I tried a rink in another town last year and the wood floor was dark brown and hadn't been resurfaced in a long time, if ever and it was super slippery.
I hope all is well and have a Happy Halloween!
BOO!
Sonny01
My Skates:
Riedell 297 Boots
Roll Line Ring Plates
Roll Line Speed Bearings
Bones Super Elite 57mm x 30mm 103a Wheels

10-25-2016, 11:06 PM,
Wow! Another long lost skater emerges! Dolly may have started a trend.
It's good to hear from you, Sonny.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk