Facebook
A little about me!
05-18-2016, 09:25 PM,
Heart  A little about me!
Hello everybody my name is Breanna and I am not new to skating but it has been a long time! I am getting back to doing what I love! I live in the Dallas TX area and there are not many places (rinks) to go and skate at around here so I have been skating outside which is fine but I am confined to only skating on days in which it is nice enough to do so. I have no children because I like staying up till 2-3 am playing video games. I am a pharmacy technician and currently in school working on my PharmD. And that's me in a nut shell! Look forward to meeting all of you and sharing stories with all of you!
05-19-2016, 11:33 AM,
RE: A little about me!
Welcomeani Welcome to SouthernSkater!

I know what you mean about outdoor skating being dependent on weather, although in Texas you probably have a lot more nice days than I do in Boston! Enjoy getting back into skating, and hopefully there is a rink near you to skate in at night or when it is rainy. We just lost two of them in our area, and new ones don't open to frequently, so hopefully there is one hiding in your town!
05-19-2016, 01:07 PM,
RE: A little about me!
Welcome!
When I visited Dallas on business, I enjoyed skating the Katy Trail. There were a lot of people walking, running, and bicycling, but there were a few of us skaters, too. I was the only one on quads. You just have to step or hop over the cracks in the pavement. really nice trail, though.

Just outside of town is Interskate. Here is what I wrote about that really nice rink: http://southernskater.com/Thread-Texas-I...sville-DFW

I saw several others listed in the area. Worth looking into, and at least do a drive by to check them out.