Facebook
Where and When are you skating next?
03-18-2010, 09:15 AM,
Where and When are you skating next?
My next planned session is at Funtime Skateland in Pearl, MS.
(directions)
The boys and I plan to attend the 1-4 PM session. We'll probably get there around noon and have some of their famous fresh-made pizza. Essen

There is a possibility we may make it to out usual Sunday 2-5 session at Petal Roller Dome in Petal, MS. Not sure about that.
03-19-2010, 11:11 PM,
RE: Where and When are you skating next?
Looking forward to this trip. I got my wheels regrooved and am looking forward to trying that out as well as skating at a different rink. W00t2
03-22-2010, 03:27 PM,
Planning to skate at Petal Roller Dome in Petal, MS on Sunday March 28th with my two boys. 2-5 PM session.
(This is Reserector, BTW).
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM by Reserector.)
I was discussing the idea of skating the Friday evening session at Petal with chastityspence. She has not contacted me saying that she will be there, so I will figure on the Sunday afternoon 2-5 session.
I wouldn't mind going to see the Bout there Saturday night. Money's dind of tight this week, though.
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM,
The boys and I had a great time at Petal Roller Dome. Good session skate. Lots of parties, so lots of kids to duck and weave through. (fun Smile ) It was busy, but not what I would call crowded. Plenty of room to cut loose.
No falls for me. That's always a plus. Thumbup

Planning to go again next Sunday, unless something cooler comes up.
04-03-2010, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010, 10:03 PM by Reserector.)
Neither of the local rinks will be open Sunday because of Easter.
I was so looking forward to skating in the afternoon after Easter services. If I had realized it sooner, I would have taken the boys to the Saturday afternoon session instead of waiting until Sunday. Now I don't get to skate a session for another week. Meh

I guess we will go skate at Audobon Park in Laurel as a consolation. It won't be the same though.
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM,
Well, we had a good time at the park. It didn't suck, anyway.
We mostly skated in the outdoor ampitheater because it had a super smooth concrete floor. We took the time to sweep the leaves and debris our of it and found traction to be pretty darn good.

All in all it was a beautiful day for outdoor skating. We had a good time and got a good workout, while exposing passersby to skating. We got some attention, that's for sure.

We'll try the Sunday session at Petal Roller Dome next.
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM,
Heading out to Petal again this Sunday April 18th from 2-5. I have been on the quadlines almost every evening this week. Building my stamina. Wink
04-17-2010, 10:36 PM,
We are looking forward to session skating tomorrow. I plan to do a few laps in the quadlines. Specter plans to roll the Ripquads for the same reason. It should be fun.
04-18-2010, 10:25 PM,
We had a great time at PRD as usual. The unusual skates were a real conversation piece. The Quadlines were slow and boggy on the rink floor, so I only did a few laps.
Spector skated the Ripquads most of the night. He really liked the performance of those wheels on the rink floor. Who'd a thunk?

Some pics from today:

[Image: PetalRollerDome001.jpg]
[Image: PetalRollerDome002.jpg]
[Image: PetalRollerDome003.jpg]
[Image: PetalRollerDome004.jpg]
Me and the boys. That's me in the middle.
[Image: PetalRollerDome005.jpg]