Front wheels clicking when weight applied...not dead bearing sound....
Instructions to join us here on SS and watch our collection of tutorial videos. Biggrin
(06-27-2012, 09:24 PM)JustAmanda123 Wrote: would "instructions" really even help?!
I had to watch Res' video like 3 times before I felt comfortable enough to attempt playing with them....
maybe just a note, with a link to the video will be sufficient :P hahaha

Well... even if you can't figure out how to do it by the note, at least it would give the buyer a heads up that some sort of adjustment needs to be done. I think a lot of people getting DA45s have never had adjustable pivot pins before and might not even know they need to be set up.
I totally agree, Eddie. I am under the impression that MOST buyers are unaware, or assume that they are adjusted. I really think that this info should come from Sure-Grip. A vendor adding it in on their own would be an outstanding move on their part, however. It would make the buyers much happier with the product and more likely to spread the word.
.Help me ! I have this clicking sound when I apply weight, I feel like something's wrong but it's only noticeable when I stand still and apply weight . It doesn't seem to be harming me but I'm paranoid

I took out my truck to check if my pivot cups were worn but I've only used my vanilla skates twice. My trucks are about medium tightness. PLEASE HELP and im a rookie at this kind of stuff so if you could a detailed explanation would be so nice!
(01-09-2017, 10:11 PM)Fortunevii Wrote: .Help me ! I have this clicking sound when I apply weight, I feel like something's wrong but it's only noticeable when I stand still and apply weight . It doesn't seem to be harming me but I'm paranoid

I took out my truck to check if my pivot cups were worn but I've only used my vanilla skates twice. My trucks are about medium tightness. PLEASE HELP and im a rookie at this kind of stuff so if you could a detailed explanation would be so nice!

Le.ethan@yahoo.com :        Email me for a video of the clicking! And also idk if I can loosen or tighten the pivot cups because I have vanillas and I don't see anything u can tighten or loosen